November 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to Mummy !

Turned 24 today. How time flies.... Last year's b'day, I had lervin to celebrate. And this year, I have 2 precious ! Feels so blissful and fortunate. =D
Pass midnight, Hub asked Lervin to wish me Happy Birthday and he kissed my hand. Like proposing. Hhahhahaaa..!
Thanks all my friends and families who had wished me Happy Birthday.!
You guys really warmths my heart...

Wish all the people I know to stay Happy & 辛福 always.!

The day before, I was washing Lervin's butt after he poo-ed. While washing, he says,' Mummy I love you. Mummy mummy I love you.' Awwww.... How sweet he is.... Melts my heart totally.... At that moment, I am thinking, everything is worth it.! And I was smiling away while cleaning him up.

I can't wait for the both brothers holding each others small little hand and walk, sharing the things they have and also both wishing me during my next birthday !

No comments: