November 08, 2009

Dinner at J8

Stay at home the whole day so decided to bring Lervin out for a walk and so we went J8 for dinner. He is super hyper today. Running and shouting at the mall until we have to ask him to lower his volume. We are making our way to food court and we passed by arcade. Immediately Lervin 'ordered' my mil (who is carrying him tt time) to go in. 5 mins later, they come out and Lervin says, " Ah mi, catch mouse". He still remember his daddy caught his 1st mickey mouse toy there.
Another thing I want to mention is dont know since when he had been calling me "Ah Mi' & his daddy "Ah Pa". Sounds rather cute. Hahaha. Before this he keep calling me "Dear" faint~ This is what hub calls me.
Back to topic.
We had our dinner and hang around the mall.
We left the mall at 11+ and take a train back. While waiting, I play catching with Lervin. LOL ! Frankly speaking, I cant imagine myself running after my children and playing like a kid. But still I'm glad that I can do this !
Each time the train is approaching, there is announcement " Please stand behind the platform gap". Lervin surprise me by saying the "Gap" before the annoucement says it. To add on, he is playing my phone at that moment.



No comments: