August 06, 2012

Genting Trip - Day 2

Good Morning !
Woke up to good weather !


Washed up and hus brought us to Ah Yat Abalone restuarant for dim sum. Thought it would be expensive but surprisingly it's quite affordable! Their service is good too!

Family photo!

After breakfast, it's time to play !

By the time we want to buy the tickets, it's starting to drizzle. Told hus to buy indoor theme park first and if the rain stop, we can purchase outdoor theme park tickets separately but he insist on buying all park. As he wish.
(image can be enlarge)

While waiting for the rain to stop, we start with indoor rides.



















Queuing for the children bumper car ride.
The kids there are so rough!! They simply just pushed and shoved their way to the front and those poor kids, including my boys who had been queuing patiently for their turn just let them through! I am so pissssssssed off but still I told them nicely to queue for their turn. But I started to raise my voice a little but they ignored my warning!! My poor boys just stood there and still at the same spot when those bunch of monkeys had their 2nd round! I won't allow them to overtake my kids anymore and I told lervin to hold both side of the railings and when the monkeys wanted to squeeze pass them, I pulled them back and I glared at them! hahahhaa!



Lervin's favourite ride! Sense of direction is pretty good and he's reaction is fast.





Leroy don't dare to take this ride and when Lervin is going for his 2nd round, we ask Leroy to sit together with Lervin.



Lervin's 3rd round, Leroy requested to take a car and he did it ! He's practically following Lervin around. Guess he feel safer when he is near Lervin. =)







The rain is getting heavier and the hus is there telling me,"早知道听你的." Hahaha!! So we continue the indoor rides.












It seems like the rain had stopped it but it is so misty outside! We went outdoor and it's VERY cold!

Took this outdoor ride and I'm actually trembling!




Half way from the ride it started to drizzle again!

It's almost 7pm and hus ask me to take the indoor roller coaster ride. It's not exciting enough. More suitable for those primary school children. (-.-)


Ended our night at the arcade. =)


No comments: