August 27, 2012

No cakes

Lervin's teacher called and ask if he isn't allowed to eat cakes. I did mentioned to Lervin before that he cannot eat cakes esp chocolate cakes. Both boys have 'heaty' body. So when they take a bit more biscuits or any heaty food, they have cough the next day. Another common food we know to avoid when coughing is chicken and egg. As you all know that I freq bring the kids to Yu Guo, the physician there did told me few times that avoid giving them food that contains egg at least till they are in primary school as egg also trigger them to cough. But my both boys love egg. So whenever they recover, I give them some and few days later back to square 1. (-.-)
Back to topic. His teacher called and asked and I said yes, he can't take cakes. She told me he has 2 friends celebrating their birthday in centre so when she give Lervin a slice of cake, he told the teacher that mummy said he cannot eat cakes and the teacher gave him a smaller slice instead and she told me when he's eating, he's like feeling so guilty! And the teacher told him that she will call and inform me. How cute ! Even though it's his favourite food/drink, he still listen and follow to what I say even when I'm not around!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: