August 11, 2012

Grocery shopping at JB

Within a week, I've went to Malaysia for 3 times ! Perhaps we should buy a house there ! haha! #justsaying
Anyway hus is bringing mil there for grocery shopping and the household items are are pretty cheap if you travel further in like Tebrau Jusco. So that's where we went. I change ringgit from one of our freq money exchange shop and they gave us 2.50 instead of 2.45 which they indicate.
Before we start shopping, we had our lunch at a restuarant near Sentosa(in JB i mean) which mil recommend that they serve the best duck meat.

The super big 3D duck logo there. haha !

#nofilter

I heard from mil that there's 3 types of sauce to choose.


Don't know what lotus soup. But it's very refreshing.

Scallop with Asparagus


The bill for 2 duck, 1 soup, 1 side dish, rice, wet towel, a pot of chrysantheum, nuts RM 147.70 which is S$59. Darn cheap !


And we ordered another 1½ duck to pack home and request to collect it later! ½ for mil, ½ for my mum and the other ½ for us! Yummy !

After lunch, we drove to Tebrau Jusco for gorcery shopping and man! It is so crowded! Must be due to their Hari Raya is coming, most of them are out shopping. Upon reaching, leroy said that he's hungry. -.-
we just had lunch half hr ago... Anyway I got him a coffee bun from one of the shop at level 3. They are selling coffee bun only and it smell really nice. 2RM for 1 bun.




We proceed to Jusco for some shopping.
Was telling him that the strawberries look so pretty! And he said buy! and wanted to put in trolley.

The liquid detergent that mil wants to buy is out of stock there. So we paid up our barang and proceed to KSL City Mall to get it.
Before leaving, mil bought us coffee ! I choose she pay. heehee!
Grande Java chip(S$6) and mocha frap($5.20).



The cheeky one insist on holding the drink and feed me drink every 5sec? I think he wanted to taste drink. haha!










So we collected our duck meat before going KSL mall. It doesn't only looks good but it taste good as well ! Even my sis who is picky when it comes to food commented it's nice!



The boy is exploring... Opening and closing the microwave oven. -.-

I bought this case which includes toothbrush and toothpaste for both of them and I ask didi to pose. haha!

Before leaving, he requested bread from breadtalk. Don't know what bread is that but I'm surprised that he wanted me to buy it few months ago. The bread is coated with sunflower seed, sesame seed on the surface. Really never expect him to like it.

No comments: