August 02, 2012

Unwell

When I thought I'm recovering well, I almost fainted when having lunch! Had that feeling before as I fainted at home twice. Luckily both time hus is at home. I'm so afraid that I'll faint halfway. Luckily I manage to walk back to office and told my colls just in case I fainted and nobody knows. Ever since I'm back from batam, I've been unwell. Cough, sore throat, fever, bodyache, headache, fainty. All these nasty virus attack me together. Worse is my period came. What can be worse than this when you are already so tired and sick and have to deal with the cramps ! After work I didn't even get to rest. Still have to look after the kids, bath them, pack their bag etc. Kill me pls !!!

Gonna visit the chinese physician at Yu Guo after work. Luckily the hus can send me there. Feeling bad as he will have to continue his work tmr when actually he is starting his leave.

No comments: