August 25, 2012

Trip to JB


Mum insist us to place the kids at her place yesterday although we wanted to bring Lervin back. Understand that my parent and siblings miss them as we didn't go back for almost 2 weeks. So we let the kids stay there and we have our couple time. =) sometimes I really think that I'm very fortunate as I still can leave the kids in my mum's care if I have any program. Up till now, she never once reject when I ask for her help. Like few weeks ago, sis is bringing mum out for dessert and I called them last minute saying that we are going over and they cancelled their outing. They didn't even tell me they're going out until I reach there. I'm one of the lucky few..

Went for my facial at 12pm went JB for our usual activities. Reached JB at 4.45pm. First thing is to order duck meat and collect later. Really addicted to the duck meat and it's cheap!

Car wash at 'professor lee' workshop at RM 10 which is the full set wash and vacuum. Unlike sg. Most of them are charging at this rate only depend on how clean they are able to do. We do experience some using cloth which had been used zillion times and they wipe on the screen and after leaving oily patches. Personally, I think this workshop did a good job in washing and cleaning. Hus is very satisfied.

We proceed to KSL and did my classic pedicure at only RM 38! Half of what I normally paid for in sg.

While I'm doing, Hus went to Tesco to get grocery shopping for the items which my mum wants. He doesn't feel frustrated with the waiting instead he is the one who keep asking me to go and beautify myself and he will wait for me. Even for my facial. Most of the time he is the one sending me there and will be there waiting for me for 1.5hrs. =) 我是幸福的!

After my 45mins pedi, went to Arashi for dinner. I would prefer Tebrau Jusco outlet. All of this cost us RM 107.

Collected 4 boxes of duck meat, proceed to tabao loklok for sis, bought dinosaur vcd for lervin, pump petrol and we went back. They came home with this..
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: