October 06, 2009

More photos!

Below photos are taken on the 2nd day hub left for his Korea trip. My sis helped me to fetch Lervin from CC as that day I need to stay back in ofc to work overtime. Reached home around 9+pm and the moment I opened my room door. I saw Lervin sleeping but I cant see my sis.(btw the light is not on). Switched on the dim light and I noticed there's something bulging out where Lervin lie. After few seconds of standing there staring at that, then I noticed that my sis was under the blanket with Lervin lying across her.! I was laughing away while snapping.! I was wondering how she breathes! hahahaaa..!!



Backdated photos. Taken during autumn festival. See how happy Leroy is when he see Lervin dancing.




Buay tahan this baobei son of mine.! Never fails to put a smile on my face. All thanks to his 'yiyi mama' who taught him all these.


This silly boy took my pyjamas, put on himself and dance.
Sometimes he really made me laugh my head off and sometimes makes me fuming mad. Having him around is a joy.!






No comments: