October 01, 2009

Day 3 in hospital

Today is the 3rd day since Leroy is admitted. After the morning routine check by Doctors, Leroy needs to stay in hosp for another day due to there is still wheezing sound in his chest.
Wheezing sound in his chest means the airway is still not open much enough and plus there is blockage. So when he breathes, there will be wheezing sound in there. I talked to the Doctor in charge and he said it's better for him to stay for another night. With the nebulizer given, he will recover faster. For the sake of my poor leroy to get better, my mum said she will stay in hospital for another night.
Mummy will be going back to work tomorrow. I guess it will be quite a busy day for me as I'm not in office for the past 3 days.
Daddy will be picking up Lervin from CC tomorrow as yiyi will be going out tomorrow. ('Off day for her) hahaa..
As for my mum, she will be staying here for another night looking after Leroy.

Saying about my sis and mum, I really have nothing to say except appreciate and touched. During the period when Lervin & Leroy are sick, only my mum and sis are there for me. Nevertheless when I'm sick, they too are there helping me with the 2 and looking after me as well. They are prepare to help whenever I need them. Even when my sis or mum have appt, she will push it away to help me with Lervin.

My sis, only 21 yrs, with No experience in looking after baby/ toddler like Lervin, is bathing for him, preparing his milk, feed him, play with him, pat him to sleep. The way she looks after Lervin is exactly what a mum will do for her son. Last night my mum stays in hospital with Leroy, my sis handles Lervin single-handed till this evening when I take over and my mum went home. And also when both my hub and I cant pick Lervin on time, she will make to effort to travel from Queenstown ( my mum's place ) to Boon Keng to fetch Lervin. I really appreciate what she has done & also glad to have her as my sis...

My mum. To me, Never in this world to find such a good mum. I know my hub has never experience this kind of motherly love before and I know deep from his heart, my mum sarcrifics alot. Whenever we need her help, without hesitation she agree. She never fails to be there for me when I need her. Everytime we lunch out, the food she ordered will be non-spicy (although she like spicy food) , soupy and filling. Because Lervin can eat as well. Everything she did, she will think of the kids first. There's so much things that I can write about my mum.. Really fortunate to have her around. =)








No comments: