October 17, 2009

Our Saturday

I was very tired when Lervin tried to wake me up this morning. I cant even keep my eyes open for a few seconds. Hub attended to him while I sleep. I guess Hub fell asleep shortly after me because when I woke up, Lervin is playing by himself. Looks very pitiful. Slept at 3+am yesterday to finish uploading photos. So tired that I had blur vision when I'm typing. Managed to finish uploading all the backdated photos. Sense of satisfaction!

Went to my mum's place in afternoon as Hub needs to go back office. Picks us up at 5+ and went for his relative boy's 1st birthday celebration.
The way Lervin pump in the air is funny. The boy who comes in at later part is birthday boy's brother. He wanted to play too and slightly 'moved' lervin aside. Luckily Lervin didn't pushed him away and just stand at one side looking at him playing. He can be consider as 'gentle' catagory. =)



We went Mustafa to check cough syrup for Lervin. Both Lervin and Leroy are not feeling well again. Having runny nose and coughing. They fall sick very easily. Not sure if it is because of Lervin passing the virus to didi or what. And also ever since Lervin attended CC, he had been feeling unwell quite freq. Heard from my coll that some may need to take up to 6months before they really 'adapt' to the environment (bacteria & virus). It's gonna be a tough period for us....
Back to topic, Lervin is enjoying himself when we're at Mustafa. Touching this and that, running about and of course smiles alot. =) I love to see him smile.



I was taking video of his running pattern when we saw those bunches of bananas. See him pose in the video.!






Finally I bought a potty for Lervin. A better choice over the red traditional potty. He is fully potty-trained but I hope he will be able to go potty himself whenever he has the urge. Will try him on it tmr.!

No comments: