October 12, 2009

Passport photos

Going to make a passport for Lervin & Leroy. If submitting online, it cost $10 cheaper. 2 books will be $20 and save on transport there too. =D
Tried to take some photos of them.
Only managed to take 1 photo of Lervin and he shyed away. Several photos of Leroy. =)
None of the photos I've took can use as passport photo I think. I want a nice photo of both of them. But all Leroy's photo, his mouth is open.!












Personally, I find the below 2 videos pretty funny and cute. Leroy's gum is itchy I think. He tends to have a liking to biting stuffs and make 'ah pek' mouth. Watch the video and you'll know what I mean. =)





See how my little baby sleeps.....


I fetched Lervin from CC today. I hold Lervin's hand and wanting to cross the road, and Lervin suddenly holds me back and say 'car car' and looking both sides ! I was so surprised that he will say this. Espically for his age. He said the same thing when we cross another street. =)
I know he will forget few days later or maybe even tmr. Bt still I'm very happy that he knows that before crossing the road he muct watch out for cars. Will help him to remember this by saying the same thing each time we cross the road. =D

No comments: