October 24, 2009

Lervin using iphone / Leroy flipped

Updated on 27-Oct
Leroy's visit to TMC PD

Updated on 1st Nov
Photos


I've always wanted to blog about this but I wanted to record a video as proof. Finally I caught that on camera. He is so familiar with my sis's iphone that he knows exactly what to do to unlock the phone (slide to unlock) and to 'flip' to look for his favourite applications !





Taken just less than half hr ago. This lil fella flipped !






Btw, I will be bringing Leroy to TMC PD. His cough has yet to recover. And now the wheezing sound is back. =(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brought Leroy to Dr Ong (TMC) to check on him. Actually I had arrange an appt with Dr Ong on 29 Oct. But I think it's way too long. He has been coughing for a month plus. So I decided to walk in today. Seriously I don't mind the long waiting time as long as Dr Ong can tell me what is exactly the problem that cause him to hv prolong coughing.
After 3 days stay at KKH, he hasn't fully recover yet. Still coughing abit here and there. Heartpain to see him coughing so badly and yet there's nothing I can do. =(
After checking, he said that he should be recovering but it is getting worse due to before he can fully recover, he caught another virus and thus making him worse. He asked me if Leroy comes in contact with anyone who is sick or whatsoever and yes..... My whole family is sick recently. Including my parent, sisters and Lervin. Sigh~ I guess that's one of the reason why he cant get well. =(
Dr ask me to separate the 2 brothers for a period of time. As Lervin is attending CC with lotsa virus 'floating' around and he might carry virus from CC to home....
Medication given for phlgem and blockage of nose. Loan the neubulizer set home as well.
I have taken few photos of Leroy while he is on neubulizer. He's enjoying it.!






No comments: