September 30, 2009

Day 2 in Hospital

Post some photos taken yesterday using my mum's hp.

When we reached Children's Emergency. Nurse examined him, he is smiling at her whenever she talk to him.

At Observation 2 waiting for our turn for the Nebulization.








Changed him into hosp gown when we are at the ward. The clothes there are too big for him even thou it is S size. Happily looking at the new environment around him.

KPO and keep looking at the Doctor when he is asking my mum questions.

First time in the box when he is on nebulizer. He is superb happy when he is in there. Smiling, turning left and right and last but not least, 'tasting' it.!







Mummy is very tired... I've caught the stomach flu 2 days ago and yest night I didn't had a wink at all. My mum is more tired than me. She hasn't been slping well for the past 2 nights. Leroy had been waking up very often, coughing badly.
He is getting better. Not much wheezing anymore and able to sleep longer. But Doctor wants to observe him for another day. Most probably he can be discharge tomorrow!
Tonight my mum will stay with Leroy and I'll be back to work tomorrow.
Last but not least my sis who has been helping me looking after Lervin. She even accompany Lervin to his CC's organised Children's Day trip to the zoo today. Will get the photos from her and upload.

Updates @ 9.05pm
Leroy finally Poo-ed after a 5 days 'Strike' !

No comments: