September 28, 2009

Leroy is sick. =(

Last week, Lervin isn't feeling well. After he recovered, my sister gets sick. Caught the virus from my Lervin. Now, it's Leroy's turn. He is coughing and having runny nose. Whenever he breathes, i can hear there is alot of muscus in his throat. Poor boy. Brought him to Dr today and he said it's due to his muscus that leds to coughing.
Leroy lose weight as well... From 8.7kg to 8.4kg....
Dr never prescribe runny nose and cough syrup. He show me the article mention by HSA (Health Science Authority) that babies below 6 months are not suppose to give those mentioned mixtures. But still polyclinics and clinics are prescribing those medicines. He only gave me Nose Drop. Dr mention that as long as the mucus is gone, the cough will slowly recover by itself. But what if he doesnt get well and worsen instead? Hope he gets well soon. He is not sleeping well too. Every half hour he will wakes up and cry. Babies can only cry when they feel uncomfortable or unwell. There's no way we can know what's wrong with them. How I wish I'm the one suffering.....

No comments: