September 04, 2009

Lervin is 2 yrs and 1 month old

Lervin is getting more sensible and protective of own family. He knows exactly who he can bully and when he should be good. Always bullying his grandpa knowing he wont punish or scold him. Hub is more strict with him. Sometimes I don't agree with the way he teaches him. For his age, I think he is too harsh on him. After I talk to him, he will listen and regret what he did and he will sayang lervin. It is easy to sayang him without him ignoring hub and continue to play with him after getting scolding at his age now. But I believe few yrs later, he will ignore hub's hug. Haah..


This lil' baby is getting way too active. One moment he can be jumping and dancing on bed, a min later he is messing up toys. Even my sis is tired when looking after him. Oh ya, saying about my sis, she acts like a mother to Lervin. Plays with him, attend to him when he cry, feed him, pat him to sleep... She behaves exactly like what a mum is doing. Sometimes more then what I did.! Hahhaa.! My mum ask Lervin to call my sis '姨姨 妈妈' Few times when we are out with lervin tagging along, she keeping asking lervin if he is hungry, buy him food if he is, every half hour give him his water bottle. And my sis really helped me alot in looking after Lervin. At least lighten my mum's load when Lervin is at her place.

He is adapting quite well in CC. Still cry when I pass him to teacher. But he only cry for a while. I heard from his teacher that he has a good friend there. Keep talking and following each other around. I can imagine the 2 lil tots walking and running about. Talking in mixed languages. Hahaah...! Gonna ask teacher who is his good friend. =D





No comments: