September 04, 2009

Leroy is 4 months Old.!

Leroy turns 4 months today.!

Very fast... Another month had passed. I'm finally back to work on 26 Aug after a long 16weeks break. New roles and additional workload. But still I enjoy my work. Time is always not enough but still I enjoy the "rushing for time to complete" feeling. Sense of satisfaction. =)
I still try to finish my stuffs on time and go home to accompany Lervin. And of cause every 2 days, I will send my EBM to my mum's place.

- On BM & FM. Drinking around 160~170ml
Mummy : He is still having BM and formula. 2.5hrs interval each feed. Manage to skip the midnight feed and sleep till 7+am....

- Loves Music.
Mummy : He still loves music. Espically those nursery rythems. Gazing and smiling at me when I sing to him. =)

-Grabbing things that is in front of him.
Mummy : He grabs practically anything that he can reach. And straight away put it in his mouth.

-Open his mouth when we hold a spoon in front of him.
Mummy : Everytime when he sees us eating, he will stare at us. As if he wants a bite as well.! When I hold a spoon in front of him, he will open his mouth and come forward. Wanting to eat it. =)

-Talkative
Mummy : Coos alot.! And it's getting louder each time. Esp when he saw Korkor Lervin. He gets very excited and scream..... =)

-Flipping
Mummy : He is still trying to flip but without success. His hand always get stuck and cant flip. Practise makes Perfect.! =) Jia you baobei.!

- Weighing 7.7kg.
Mummy : Gained 0.2kg only this time. But still at 70percentile. He is feeding very well.




No comments: