September 24, 2009

Lervin is sick....

While we are on the cab back home from my mum's place, Lervin vomitted on the cab! he keep calling mimi (mummy). can see that he is scared and feels terrible. my poor boy. paid driver $12 for the car wash. abit much right? he even told me the least is $10. i want to quickly go hm so i gave him $12 even thou i dont hv to. reached hm faster clean him up... when sitting on bed, he vomitted again. woke hub up and he quickly carried Lervin to the bathroom. he cried and looks really 'xinku'. changed him and a freshset of bed liners. gave him some warm water he sat on the bed while i fold their clothes. Lervin keep wanting me to carry and when he gave me the 'want to puke look', quickly i carried him on the floor. he vomitted again. Heartpain to see him like this. hub carried him to bathroom and i mop the floor. The 3rd time he vomit. Hub wanted to bring him to doctor but after awhile, Lervin looks better. So we decided observe and see how.

Lervin just vomited again. My fil told my hub to throw away the 1 seat sofa chair in the living room which my hub take from my mil. I ask my hub why and he told me that my fil sense 'something' is there. I had goosebumps when i hear this. Actually when i had Lervin, during my last trimester, i feel there's something looking at me from my wardrobe corner. Had this feeling for few nights before I decided to tell Hub and he use the pomelo leaves to sprinkle water at all 4 corners. Now I feels that my house is abit eerie.
Back to topic, Lervin vomited whenever he takes something. Be it milk or water. This cleaning up and mopping continues till 5+am. Only by than we managed to catch a few hours of sleep. First thing in the morning we brought Lervin to KKH. Dr said that it's Gastroenteritis. A viral infection. Quite a number of people had been seeing Dr for this. Between oral medicine and med to be inserted into his rectum, we choose the second option. He was being brought into the nursery room and hub was holding him while the nurse insert it. My tears is rolling in my eyes as it really hurts me to see Lervin undergoing this. I'm so afraid that he will cry but no. He didn't cry at all and didn't resist. We are suppose to come back to let Dr see his condition 2 hrs later. During that period, we are suppose to give 'freezer pops' glucose syrup every 15 mins to replenish his fluid and mineral which he lose when he is vomiting and not taking. Looks like the ice pops I had when I'm young. We had our lunch there and walk around KKH during the 2 hours wait. Lervin didn't vomit anymore and he appears more active. Hope he get well soon.!

No comments: