August 02, 2013

Cafe : Old School Delights

Day out to town!

We are at Uniqolo as hus is getting some clothes and Lervin asked if he can get this jacket. I refuse at first as he already had 1 jacket at home that he rarely wear. Until hus told me that lervin likes this jacket alot and during their previous shopping trip there, he had already ask his daddy if he can buy but hus said wait till their next visit there with me. No wonder the moment we stepped in the shop, lervin seems to be looking for something excitedly. He requested this jacket as his birthday present rather than toys! So I paid for it and he put it on immediately. Happy boy!


Starbucks cheesecake for the boy while I get my coffee fixed! He is a cheese-lover. =)


Short of 1 member photo. =)



We are planning to go Upper Thomson for prata but when our car drove past the stretch of road with lotsa cafes, 'Old School Delight' caught my eye! I had been wanted to go there and the hus rarely reject my requests. =)











Recent hot favourite!




Lervin drew this!












Our order!


There is a little “toy box” on every table that contains toys to keep you entertained while waiting for your food too.
Ours had five stones, erasers and a deck of Donkey cards.
I MISS THOSE ERASERS!! And I remember going to the school bookshop to buy those erasers with different country logos when I was in Primary School. :p
While waiting for our food, we had some old school games!







Too full for any desserts!
The food, in general, are edible and can-eat, though they do not commonly contain the wow-factor.
Food are pretty expensive but portion for fish and chips are enough to feed 2.
I say it’s a must to head there at least once, just to relive the childhood moments and memories.

.Old School Delights.
215M Upper Thomson Road
Telephone: 6458 4518
Opening Hours: 11.30am – 10.30pm (Tue – Fri); 11am – 10.30pm (Sat – Sun); Closed on Mondays.

No comments: