August 03, 2013

Happy 6 Birthday Lervin !

Another year had passed and my boy is offically 6 today. He is growing up too fast! I still can remember those years when he is still bubbling in baby language, when he throws baby tantrum(I still have the photos!), his first of everything... Miss those years...

Today is the boy's day! Every request he make will be fulfil! It's a pity Leroy couldn't join us as he is unwell...
Before all activities, we need to get our tummy filled. This is the malay stall that hus had been telling me. They sell fried fish roe which is the popular dish along the rest. When I finally have the chance to go there, there's no delivery for fish roe today!





After we went straight to POLW at sentosa as what Lervin request!
100 Curio coins for him to use on snacks and plays! A good way to let the children handle and use it themselves.






















I never allow him to have this much before......
Exception for today!










We went back to mum's place for steamboat dinner! My hus and I are happy that Lervin had enjoyed himself so much!

No comments: