August 25, 2013

Neutrogena ultra sheer sunblock

Recently I'm quite into beauty products and also controlling my diet. Yes, I dont give a damn in the past. But when I realize that few brown spots(is that freckles?) are appearing on my arms, dull skin, weight is not going down etc, I suddenly wakes up to reality. Im no longer a teenager. Body and skin wont be like before anymore and I'm reaching the big 3! I had been doing online research and buying beauty products. Today I add sunblock to my daily routine. I know ladies will be screaming, pulling their hair when I said I never apply sunblock before (except going beach). I have reason of not doing so... Might be a little late to start now but better than none! Neutrogena ultra sheer sunblock with spf 50+. Got it at Watson for $22.90


Ingredients

Product says: Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 50+ (PA+++) is a breakthrough in sun protection.  Stabilized with Helioplex, it provides superior balanced broad-spectrum protection against skin-aging UVA and burning UVB rays, and combines it with Dry Touch technology for an ultra light, non-shiny finish. This lightweight sunblock has a light fresh scent and is gentle enough for even sensitive skin.  I love how easy to apply and how light it feels after application. It's not greasy or streaky, and it blends well onto my skin and it has a fairly high spf. It also has a rather fresh scent. Feels pretty good for now. =)

No comments: