October 01, 2010

Unwell Lervin

Mum called me this morning saying Lervin refused drink milk or eat and he vomitted quite a lot of sticky pleghm. But he is playing after that. So I thought maybe it's due to the pleghm in his throat that's why he refuse to eat. But in noon, mum called again and said Lervin vomitted again after drinking water. I told her to bring Lervin to clinic but they are close from 12pm-2pm. So have to wait till the clinic is open. During my lunch, mum called again and Lervin vomitted water the 3rd time. I'm wondering if it is due to the massage yesterday at Yu Guo and I'm thinking of calling them to ask. I thought there will be no one to answer as it's close during that time (break) but I was so relieved that someone picked up the call ! 许医师, the wife of 育国 is a very nice lady. Although it's their break time, she still ask the staff to bring down the card which record Lervin's past visits and advise me and answer all my qns patiently. Another good reason why I should stick to them. Will monitor Lervin again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Updated.

The moment I reached mum's place, straight away I went to look at Lervin. He looks so unwell and immediately I carried him to the block behind us to consult the doctor.



Dr said that it can be a virus attack or he didn't wash his hands before eating and said there's lotsa wind instead his tummy. Took medicine and quickly bring him back to rest.


Didi as active as always ! I don't know what the hands sign means..

















No comments: