October 31, 2010

Hus admitted to TTS.

I was sleeping when Lervin came into the room excitedly , trying to wake me up from my beauty sleep. 'Mummy ! Faster wake up and eat MacDonald !! Daddy buy MacDonald for you !!' saying in a very excited and anxious to eat tone. Hahaa.. I tried to ignore them and wanted to go back to sleep when Hus told me that he needs to go TTS because he went to consult another Dr and she wants him to go to TTS asap because he is not getting any better and he has gastric as well. The Dr that he went to gave him 'Bufen' which she said he shouldn't due to this is strong medicine and will cause gastric. Damn that Dr. Oh ya, Hus mentioned that during the consult (with previous Dr near my mum's place), the Dr on and off will 抽筋. She still can be qualify as Dr??? Anyway, we had decide to go TTS for further examination. Nice of Hus as despite the pain, he still get me Mac breakfast that I had been craving since last week... Hus even wanted to bring me and Lervin to have a haircut which we had said yesterday before going TTS. I told him we can do this later. Just go to hosp which is more impt. Bath and change to went TTS. There isn't much patient.

While waiting for Hus... A nice nurse gave him a packet of choco bread...

Dr wants him to be admitted today and if after test it is quite serious, they will need to 'cut' him today ! Oh my...... Didi admission for Hus and while Hus is waiting for bed, I bring Lervin to mum's place, had a quick lunch and rush down to hosp.

Nurse did a X-ray for him and Dr will see him tmr to explain more. Company Hus till around 10.30pm and went home. Will visit him tmr after work.

No comments: