October 29, 2010

Not again....

Lervin is feeling unwell.. His immune system is really not good. He is very picky when it comes to food. Thus he is not getting enough nutrition.. He has been complaining about the back of the head and tummy painful since yesterday night. I thought he is just trying to attract my attention or maybe he knocked his head against something. As for his tummy, I applied RuYiYou. When I asked him how come his head is painful and he says because he turn and turn.
And this morning, he is still complaining of pain on the head, I called up the centre and asked if anything happens. But after checking with the teachers, the principal returned my call and said no accident and told me he just vomitted after drinking water. This doesnt looks well... So I called up my brother and ask him to help me fetch Lervin to mum's place to rest. Will bring him to doctor later. Rushed back to mum's place and he is having slight fever. I brought him to our family physician and let the doctor check. After checking, the dr said there's no systomps of brain infection of whatsoever. As for the tummy, he said Lervin might have some viral infection like not washing before eating. He pescribe some medication and told to observe him. If he doesnt get well, I'm gonna bring him to KKH.


And back home after taking medicine and rested for a while, he is all well ! Thank god !!



And I can eat in peace...... My fav homecooked food. =)


Shortly after, Hus reached and he went to see dr. This few months is really a bad month for us! Hus, Lervin and Leroy are taking turn to fall sick. Even after they recovered, he fall sick again..... Esp Lervin.... =(

Hus came back with a bad news, Dr diagnose him with appendix. He had given him a referral letter to TTS if it didnt get any better and advise him to rest well and not to move so much. Gonna observe....

No comments: