October 08, 2010

'My' Shanice

Below photos are taken on 08-Oct and I had forgotten to blog about it. I find the below 2 photos looks quite nice esp when he is smiling so naturally..




The cute little girl with lervin is call Shanice. She is one of his classmates. A very sweet little girl and Lervin likes her alot. I heard from the teachers that they are always together and sometimes she saw Lervin pinching her cheek like what bf will do to his gf. Hahaa. Oh ya ! And also there's once when I fetch Lervin and it's their TV time, I saw Shanice sitting on Lervin's lap and he is hugging her by the waist and face is touching each other's! That is so cute!! I was about to take photo when the teacher call out Lervin that I'm here. =.=
Every time he will say MY shanice this MY shanice that. And even say I Love Shanice !! Oh my.. He is only 3+ YO.




No comments: