October 24, 2010

Last night supper

Just came back from supper with Hus, Jason and Carina and of course Lervin tag along. First, we plan to go to a chill out place near Hort Park. But I didn't get the name. Nice place for chilling out. I'm gonna bring along my cardigan if I happens to go there again. Windy + air-con = freezing.
We are about to order when the waiter told us the kitchen is closed. As Hus is hunger for some food, and afer asking sis to check to places which is still open at this hour (12+am) we decide to change to H.V crystal jade which is open till 4am. Jason is craving for 小笼包 and was disappointed when the waitress told him sold out !. hahah. We settled for some dim sum and hang around till 3+am before heading home. First time Lervin stay out so late.! Gonna have more of this hangouts more often. Will leave Lervin with my mum the next time....

No comments: