January 27, 2010

Lervin went for haircut

Yesterday I was very tired... Been the one bringing lervin to CC and back home. Luckily hub came over to help me when I fetch him home... The moment I reach home, I'll be bz with Lervin's stuffs...
having dinner together, washing his clothes, preparing his stuffs for next day, bath him. If I have the time and it's not too late, I spend sometime playing and singing (his fav) with him.

After we had finished our dinner, we were watching TV in the living room. Lervin was playing with his spongebob mini keychain. He said "Mummy take" Asking me to take the keychain from him. I was so engrossed in watching the show that I took the keychain from him without looking at it and continue watching. Few seconds later, he said, " Mummy never said thank you Lervin" Hahhaa.. First time he said this to me...

And also everytime when I give him things he will say "Thank you Mummy, 谢谢Mummy" and give me a big wide smile. =)

He is getting much more sensible now... =)


Brought him to have his haircut before the price increase. But still not in time... Increase by a dollar.

No comments: