January 04, 2010

Movie : Chipmunks 2

Fetched Lervin from mum's place and Leroy will be staying there.
Leroy had recovered from fever but he is having rashes on his chest. In the evening, it spread to his back and little on his face. I wonder if it is caused by the fever. I remember Lervin had this rashes too immediately after he recovered from high fever.

My mum and sis brought Lervin to watch Chipmunks 2 at GV Grand on Sunday. Was told that Lervin fell asleep shortly after the movie starts. He refused to have his nap at home and thus falling asleep in the cinema.
Lervin had slight fever tt night but he is recovering and still as active as usual.
Fetched him home today and in the car, I asked Lervin which movie he watched and he said Chipmunks !
That really surprised me ! haha

No comments: