January 13, 2010

The usual morning greeted by Sunshine Lervin

Today is my turn to bring Lervin the CC as Hub needs to rush off to work. I did the usual changing of clothes for Lervin in the room with the door closed. Get prepared and I wanted to go out of the room to get my bag. When I opened the door, Lervin went out before me and he said, "Mummy, 谢谢你" while walking towards the gate. =)
Although I'm in the rush, I still went forward to hug Lervin and said "you're welcome!" There's few times when I give him things, he will either says "Thank you Mummy" or "Mummy 谢谢你". He is really a big boy now. =)

As for Leroy, my mum always says he is hot-tempered. Hahahhaa. Feed too slow also cannot. I bought the Laughingcow cheese for Leroy and told my mum to cook together with his food. Yesterday my mum steam & pureed carrot and potato and added a slice of cheese and Leroy loves it !! She fed him a spoon and before my mum can scoop up another spoon, he keep flapping his arms and 'mum mum mum' hahaaa.!!
Leroy still sleeps in Yaolan at times. The moment he moves alittle and make noise, my mum must be the one comforting him and makes him goes back to sleep. If anyone that he thinks don't sounds like my mum, he will fuss until he hears my mum's voice. hahaa!! That's very funny !!
I told my mum "这样要录你的声音在recorder了." Then my mum replied, "这样我不是很忙。要带mask,还要录声音.!!" It was soooo funny when she said this !! haahah!!

He also knows how to nod his head+body when we asked him, "好吃吗?" I think he can't just nod his head only so his body "nods" together with his head. LOL!!

No comments: