January 04, 2010

Leroy is 8 months old !

Leroy is 8 months old today.!


Another month passed. And now Leroy is 8 months old. In another 6 months time (I hope), he will be running away with korkor. ! Holding each other's hands and walk. 2 bottom teeth erupted last month. Very cute.! Now, he bites real hard and it's painful.


- Drinking around 200ml. Sometimes not enough. Semi solid for lunch and dinner.
Mummy : He is feeding every 2 to 2.5 hrs. Longer if he is napping or sleeping. Leroy practically loves every food that is served to him. Banana, Papaya, apple, pear, veg. He just eats everything. He will open his mouth when we feed him. 'Tam jiak'

- Leroy as a loud voice.
Mummy : Lervin knows didi's pattern too. Whenever Lervin count to 2, Leroy will goes 'AhhAhhhh' So both of them will goes like that with a loud voice. I think even if we are at the 1st floor, we still can hear them.

- Recognise people.
Mummy : My mum told me the moment Leroy wakes up in the morning, he must let my mum carry. Whoever so carries him, he will either cry or fuss with 'eh eh eh'. The moment my mum carries him, he quiet down. We 'tested' out a few times, and indeed this is the case. -_-"
And also according to my mum, once he sees her, he will want my mum to carry. I told her to put on a mask and prevent him from recognising her. LOL.

-Likes to stand and jump.
Mummy : He really likes to stand ! The moment I put him standing on the floor, he will show me his big wide smile. =) Step by step he moves to the front. His legs can hold his body but the only thing is he cant balance himself.

-Able to sit on his own for a short while.
Mummy : He is still learning how to sit on his own. Sometimes when he try to reach for things in front of him and can't balance himself, he will fall to side. Rather funny sight. =)

- 貪吃。
Mummy : He is really very 'tiam giak' He knows food on the table can be eaten and he will keep staring at it. If I eat without giving him some, he will 'eh eh eh' .

-Clapping his hands
Mummy : I am abit 怀疑 when my mum told me Leroy can 'clap' his hands when she asked him to. I witness it myself when I went to my mum's place today. He is not exactly 'clapping'. He is putting his clenched fists together and one fist is doing the clap clap against the other. We thought it might be coincidence and we tried again. He did the 'clapping' again when asked to. At that moment he is pulling his toes to his mouth. =)

- Push out the milk bottle from mouth.
Mummy : Each time we feed him milk or water, he will push out the bottle using both hands when he is full ro refuse to drink...


- Likes to 'sing'
Mummy : Whenever I sings, if he happen to have the mood, he will sing with me. He goes, ' Ahhh... ahhh...' Very cute !

- Likes 'Gai Gai'
Mummy : He likes to be out of the house. Be it just a walk at the corridor. He is clever enough to only letting the person who is nearer to the door to carry ! Turns away when the person inside the house wants to carry. He will also looks up to the wall where the key box is.


- Weight.
Mummy : He weighs 9kg. He lose abit of weight ever since he fell sick due to coughing, runny nose and recent fever. Can see from his size too. Heartpain to see him like that. But as long as he is feeding well, I shouldnt worry too much.=)

No comments: