January 03, 2010

Lervin is 29months old

Sunday, 03 Jan '10, Lervin is 29months old.

He knows and understands many things now. Sometimes he will say or do things that I'll never expect him to.
When I'm angry with him, he will come close to me and and his nose touching mine and say 'mummy, i love you' hahahaa. making me angry and knows how to sweet-talk to make me smile. How to be angry with him?
He is rather obedient I can say. When we are outside, he wont run/walk too far from us. Sometimes will hold me to walk together with him. Simply loves that feeling. =)
Picks up things very fast. Esp things that is new to him. There's once I ask him what monkey eats, he says 'bao bao' meaning bread. Then I ask him again what spider eats. He says 'bao bao' too. He thought that things he likes to eat another will too. hahaa. I corrected him and he laugh at himself covering his mouth. Next time when I ask him what monkey eats, he say banana !
He also knows how to 'complain' already. Like when daddy beat him when I'm not around, he will tells me when I'm with him. He will says,' Papa beat binbin.' and will show me where and how he got beaten. LOL ! binbin means Lervin. He shortcut his name. hahaaa. Till now he still call hubby Papa or sometimes Ah Pa even though hub wanted Lervin to call him Daddy. Ah Pa sounds like for Malays. Hahhahaaa!

No comments: