January 15, 2010

Leroy's 2nd dose of Pneumococcal

Hub brought Lervin to centre today and I prepare Leroy while waiting for my mum to reach my place. We were late for appt and when we reached there, I quickly register Leroy. Our queue no is 2416. Last no for the morning session ! Luckily we get there in time.. The guy who come in 2 mins after me, is given afternoon's queue. Everything took less then 45 mins. A little longer as we were late for appt.
Leroy's weight dropped a little. Current weight is 8.79kg. I guess it's due to his prolong coughing and also been sick a few times for the past months. Poor boy.. =(





Looking around the room when we entered. When the nurse finish with the jab, tthen he cried. Stopped and think for a while and started crying. hahhaa. As usual, waiting outside the room for 15mins before we proceed to make payment.
First time using the cda to pay, she said need to activate the account before I can use the card and told me to go 2nd level. There's no even a single soul there as it's their lunch time. So I request to use medisave to deduct.
Have our lunch at one of the food centre and get some daily necessities before heading to fetch Lervin korkor. Got Lervin 3 pairs of jigs and I think he likes it. The moment Leroy saw Lervin, he keep smiling and screaming away. So cute.! I think he loves korkor too.! Heehee.
Lervin got a mosquito bite on the forehead. Always he is the one who gets the bite. I've got him a bottle of repellent. Those mozzies cant attack his legs hence bite his forehead !! Paste the mozzy patch on his forehead? LOL !!!

Reached home at 5+ and time to get busy with 2 kiddos at home. Lervin says he wants 'Ng Ng' and i take him to the potty. While he is doing his business, I fed him cheese. Both kids loves cheese alot! I passed him a cup of water and told him to drink & he said something that made me laugh. Lervin one hand is holding to thomas train, the other is pulling up his clothe so that he wont dirtied his top. So he had no hand to hold the cup. When I passed the cup to him, he said, "没有手" This is what we always said to him and now he is using at us.

Saying about Thomas, Lervin had quite a few collections of Thomas. One of his favourite character.
MIL bought the train for him few weeks back. Whenever I ask Lervin who bought the toy train for him, he will said,"奶奶,叔叔,mummy" because all of us are there when he got the toy. So he thought WE bought the train for him..

Wants for to take photo of him holding the train.


Lervin's few collection of Thomas the train.
Mozzy patch, Bag


Pencil case, colour pencil, sticker & colouring books, sling bag, haversack, stationery.


Raincoat, T-shirts. He has quite a few Thomas tops. I will get him Thomas undies too !. hahaaa

No comments: