December 04, 2009

Creative Star year end concert

Today is Lervin's CC Year-End concert. Him and his group-mates will be performing on stage. Song title "You are my SUnshine'
Reached there at 10am and there's already quite a handful of parents there waiting outside anxiously waiting to be seated.. His teacher carried him from me and brought him to the changing room behind the stage to dress him up. I was curious how they will dress him up and I went to to back along the corridor and peeped in. A lots of children are there and it's a lively scene. =) The children are there talking, practising their dance, running around while the teachers are bz preparing them.

I didn't take much photo after Lervin's performance. I was busy with Leroy..
Afterall the children there really put in a lot of effort is staging this concert for their parent and their performance are great !



Before going out.


Preparation




The first programme is the Graduation ceremony. The Graduates !



Straight after the Grad ceremony, it will be the performing of Lervin's group.! I thought he will be afraid and cry as there's so many audiences watching them.He didn't dance but he is crawling and running around! Just shake abit here and there. The girls are standing at the front and dancing away.
We were so looking forward to him dancing... =(
He keep standing at the back of the group and I can't really catch him in my camera. =(







He is shy at first and keep pulling his shorts and bow his head low...
See how cute those children are. =)




No comments: