December 31, 2009

The work of Daddy

Hurray !!! Today is my last working day of Year 2009.!
A blink of eye, another new year is coming. Think of some resolution for the new yr ! =)
1) Be a better parent (be it educating or cooking!)
2) My family and friends to stay healthy and happy.
3) 2 kids to be 乖乖
4) Better income
5) Get our own house!

listed 5 as of now.
What about yours? =)

Went to my mum's place for dinner and hubby is up to his tricks again.
Hubby up to his tricks again.At first Leroy refuse to let hubby put the ribbon on his head. So me, the mummy joins in the crazy 'torture' hahahha ! I distract Leroy with a piece of paper.!!

See how happy he is. LOL



The 2nd photo, Leroy is not being strangled. It's just nice that the ribbon drop off and I happened to ccaptured it.

No comments: