December 18, 2009

Mummy is sick.

Been sick since last weekend. And now im sneezing away (feels like my nose is going to drop off anytime), coughing my lungs out and headache. I feel sooooo sick man ! Imagine I have to wash the dishes, lervin's bottles, bath him, fold the clothes, wash kids' clothes (1st round), 1hr for the washing to be done, 2nd round washing of mine and hub's clothes, boil hot water to pour in thermal flask & then I can bath ! Luckily my sis came over my place to help me look after lervin as today is hub's D&D. Taken medicine which will cause drowsiness hope I can have a good rest later.
Oh ya ! Lervin's passport can be collect at ICA ! Quite fast I can say. I applied online on Tuesday(15 dec) and I got an email from them saying I can collect anyday after Friday(18 Dec) Make Eappointment to collect tmr at noon. Hopefully I wont overslept after taking the medicine that can makes me sleeps longerrrr... If can, I wont want to take but I cant take it anymore. My nose is like tap water. Taken few photos of Leroy and Lervin. Will try to upload soon. !

Night !!

No comments: