December 31, 2009

我的好帮手 !

Sleep at 4am+ yesterday and was woken up by Lervin at 10am. He is asking for milk so I pulled my tired body up and make him a bottle of milk. SInce I have already woke up, I might as well do some housework. I was cleaning the cupboards when Lervin walked forward and says, 'mummy, i want 抹‘ hahaaa. So I gave him a piece of cloth and he started wiping here and there.
I've always look forward doing things together with my kids. Be it cleaning, folding clothes, drawings, singing. I believe kids do learn from doing as well. But for HIM, he always chase Lervin away when he is changing mattress cover or vacuuming the floor. He thinks that Lervin is getting in the way.. HE always ask me why Lervin is not close to him. Of course la ! A little bit also raise his voice at him and seldom plays with him how to be close to HIM. Pls reflect on your own doings!

Back to topic...
Here's some photos !
See how he helps out.!

Wipe wipe here, wipe wipe there

The floor he also want to clean



He is wiping the cupboard and when he saw me moving the mattress, he put the cloth aside and help me ! How sweet he is. =)


'Working' at the same time not forgetting to play !


Ordered Pizza as lunch to reward him. I told him I'm ordering Pizza he says ok ! Every 15 mins he will ask ,'Mummy, Pizza leh?'
Hahahaa!!



I was doing my stuffs while Lervin is eating. I went over to see what he is doing and I saw this sweet & spicy drumlet bone !!
He even bite the bones !!


Below photos are taken in the bathroom.
Different expressions. =)



The 1st photo post is Xu Chun Mei's pose !! hahahaa !!! Of course taught by my sis again !!


Below are some videos taken when Lervin is small. I miss those times...



Must watch ! Till now a yr had passed, this video still bring a smile on my face.

No comments: