December 24, 2009

X'mas Eve !!

I love X'mas !!!
Compare to the hot humid weather on CNY, X'mas is so much better !! Also the atmosphere... Makes me want to stay out longer when I'm out in town. The lighting, cool weather, and sales !
I'm planning to bring the 2 kiddos to Polliwogs East Coast but change of plan due to they woke up rather late during their naptime.

Today went to collect Leroy's passport !! So coincidentally I saw Val ! She told me few days before that she will be around that area in early afternoon and I was still if we are able to bump into each other when I'm at home.. She first saw Lervin and called out to me. Hhaha..



Purposely took photos of them smiling. =)

Twice I went down to collect their passport, the staff there was smiling away when they looked at their passport.

After collecting the passport, we went to have our lunch at Bendemeer Mall before heading back home to let the kids nap. By the time they wakes up, it's already 6pm+... There goes our plan to east coast. But it's ok Can still arrange another next trip next time. So we head to Plaza Sin to have our dinner.
It is really not easy to bring the 2 kids out. Lucky my mum and sis were there to help out. =)

Ordered Ham & Cheese Omelet for Lervin and he loves it !
Saw the hand in the 3rd photo? The mysterious hand is none other then my sis. She is always seated beside lervin. Eating and at the same time feeding Lervin. =)

Don't know why lervin give me this face when i ask him to smile. hahaha

My another precious. He's getting so demanding and playful. Totally opposite from Lervin.
Almost every people wwho saw them says that Lervin is 斯文 type while Leroy is 调皮. They said Lervin will be bullied by Didi when they are older. I think so too.. Their looks can tell. Hopefully they wont be lidat.

No comments: