May 30, 2009

Leroy's full month celebration

30 May 09, we celebrated Leroy's full month. First of all, would like to thanks those who had attended our small party and the gifts as well. Forget to take photos as we are very busy entertaining our friends and relatives. All below photos are taken by Nicole's friend. Only few friends are in the picture but still need to Thanks Handsome.! =) We ordered Neo garden carter and the food taste really nice. Most of the food I can't eat. Even the drinks. But still my mum close one eye to let me have a cup. Instead, I had CUPS of it. hahaa.
We really had a good time.!

Leroy Soh

Left to right : Nicole, Jayden, Emily

Our buffet spread from Neo Garden.

Left to right : Emily, Nicole, Val

Val's unglam photo.! There's another one. Hehee



A kiss to didi wishing him happy 1st month.!

Followed by a Big Hug!







Dunno what is 叔叔 trying to do.. Teaching me Kungfu?

Shadowless Kicks.!











My lil boy is surrounded by beauties.!

Lervin is looking at Celine... Maybe he thinks that Celine jie jie looks prettier? =x








No comments: