May 04, 2009

Leroy's arrival!

02 May 2009

3.30am - Strong pain. Ignore it thinking it might go away.
4.00am - Another stronger pain that wakes me up. It's so painful thatt i hold on to my pillow till it goes away.. After the pain goes off, quietly i get up from bed and went to toilet. Managed to poo and there's some brown discharge.. Not sure if i ate something wrong or it's the real thing, i went back to room. But i still wake hubby up and let him know. Will wait and see for more obvious sign.
4.45am - 5.15am Total there's 3 super painful contractions and few mild contractions. Waiting to hv 5mins interval pain.
5.30am - Hub wake up and make himself cup noodles & lervin wake up for milk.. End up 3 of us watch tv.. kinda hungry and make myself a cup of milo and a slice of bread. Contraction came when im eating. Notice that contraction comes more often when im lying down. But when i walk arnd, the no of times decreases..
6.30am - Contraction comes... Trying to sleep and see how...
11.20am - Contraction pain comes on and off.
Starting from 1+, pain comes every 5-10 mins. most prob will send lervin to my mum's place tonight just in case i deliver!
2.30pm - gng to take a shower 1st!
Not much contraction after this....

03 May 09

4.00am - Wakes up with painful contractions. Contraction comes every 5-10 mins. 2 consecative nights already..
11+am - Decides to go hosp..
1.00pm - Out from house. Went to bhg get my sis birthday present, Lervin's gift and hub's stuffs.. After, we settle at sakae sushi for late lunch. Just in case I really need to admit.! Pass by united square and decides to get my breastpump. There's toy'r rus sales so we get another gift for lervin. Lucky boy.! Lol..
5.30pm - Reach TMC. Was telling hub that maybe they wont admit me as the contraction is not pain enough.. From what I'm being told and always thinks is I will only admit hosp when the pain is unbearable. And also being told by gynae only admit when waterbag burst, show, 5 mins contractions... If really didnt admit me, then dont know when i can deliver...
Enter labour room, the nurses there seems more gan chiong then me. After bell had been pressed, 2 nurses from 2 different rooms came out looking at my tummy and uickly helped me on each side to the labour ward. My hub and I suddenly becomes very anxious too... When they asked me when's my due date, i said 1st may. They were like so shock. And without checking, they said it's time.... Lol..
6.00pm - VE done, 1.5cm dilated. ctg checked, having contractions 5 mins apart. Nurse ask me if i want to admit as im still at early stage. Of course i say no. Still thinking of gng to mum's place and see lervin. Miss him so much.. Waiting for JWong to check..
6.45pm - JWong reached. Another VE done. Ouch! She further stretch the membrances and I'm 3cm dilated! She wants me to admit today... Est delivery time will be 2-3am if by natural.. Another 7hrs more!! No choice bt to admit.. Hub went home to put the barangs we bought earlier and will be back.
7.00pm - changed to hosp gown, cleared bowels and moved to labour room waiting to deliver! JWong burst my waterbag and I'm 4cm dilated!!
7.30pm - Given sandwiches and milo.. The chicken sandwich is quite nice.. Lol..
Now waiting for hub to come and we'll walk arnd the hosp to make my contraction more intense.. 8.00pm - Still waiting for hub... Contraction more stronger... Rate 3/10
9.00pm - Still can take the pain. contraction becoming much more stronger.. Rate 4/10
9.30pm - Hub reached. Am having slight headache. Maybe its due to past 2 sleepless nights... cant rest now too.. When i close my eyes, the pain comes... Trying to get down from bed and the contraction comes. It's so painful that I cant even speak and can only bend and hold on to hub. Hub keep talking to me and I ignore him.. It's not on purpose.. It's because the pain is so painful that I cant talk/speak... Rate 7/10
11.00pm - Nurse check dilation. No progress at all! The contraction is really painful. And i mean REALLY PAINFUL!!! If dilation fast maybe i still can endure. Bt not much progress so no choice but to request 'happy dural'...
11.30pm - Epidural administrated. Finally I can rest. !
Next check will be 4am.. Hope i've dilated much more and go natural.. If not I've to go thru emer c-sec.. Kinda worried...

04 May 09
12am-2am sleep and rested my tired body.. Very hungry bt cant eat... Another 2 hrs to check...
4.30am - VE done. No further dilation... Had to undergo c-sec as I'm having contraction ever 2 mins and no further dilation..... After so many hrs, still hv to choose c-sec. But still bb is more impt than anything..
5.05am pushed to OT. Although this is my 2nd csec, but still i feel abit scared and worried. Very drowsy after injected. Rested a while and looking around for hub. When JWong cut me, I saw hub entering the OT in 'full dress' attire... Looks so funny. Lol! Can only see his eyes. Sat beside me and holding my hand tightly. And me, can only force myself to smile at him as I'm really drowsy.. Hub is seated just next to JWong. And he can really see very clearly what JWong is doing.. JWong is good I must say. Compare to previous gynae. Whatever she do, will let me know although I cant really remember what she told me.... When bb is about to take out, she told me bbs head will be abit pointed due to he's trying to push down. The moment she take out leroy, i saw his 2 big eyes.! really looks like lervin.. Nearly cried out upon seeing him.. Hub quickly took out his Sony camera and keep snapping. Even took video as well. Last time when I deliver Lervin, we can only take photo when bb is cleaned out. No video too....

Some photos to share.!










No comments: