May 12, 2009

Mummy and Leroy's checkup

Went for my checkup yesterday to remove the stitch. And also not to forget weighing myself.!
Before deliver, my weight is 58.7kg.
After deliver and @ 1 week checkup, mummy weigh 52kg. Another 4kg to pre-preggy weight.!
Hope TBF can further help me to lose more weight.!
Finally gotten the 'load' off me. hahahaaa... But still there's bit of loose flesh hanging there.. Now am waiting for my Post-natal massage. Hope I'll be in gd condition and looking good during Leroy's full month. lol.!


Leroy's checkup.

Upon discharge, he weighs 2930g.
At 1 week checkup, he weighs 3570g. PD is quite surprise and said Leroy is absorbing well. =)
Am really glad and happy to have choosen Dr Ong. He's really detail and guide us along without us asking him.



No comments: