May 23, 2009

How fast he learns.!

Lervin sometimes can really be a sweetie & sometimes makes my blood boils.!
The moment he hear Leroy cry, he will run to see him. Keep kissing his head, face and even lips.! Smelling didi's head and says 香香 and walks away. Hahaa.
But sometimes he can just walk over and slap Leroy's head. And poor baby stun for a moment. Had been telling him not to do this but he just do it. My dad and sis really spoils him.

Had uploaded some amusing photos... =D





Lervin saw me latching didi before when Leroy cry. And he is doing the same when Leroy cry.!


There he is taking my breastpump and trying to express! Lervin is very curious about what I'm doing. Standing aside and watching me. The moment I'm not around, and there he is trying to imitates me. Never fails to make me laugh. =)

The cheeky boy.!

No comments: