May 27, 2009

My 2nd post natal massage

Here I'm back home for my 2nd massage. Indeed my tummy becomes flatter. My tummy doesnt 'flows out' when im sitting.! Today, I asked the massage lady to bind slightly tighter. =)

I've taught Lervin how to massage me by pounding my back and massaging my shoulder. And he did the massaging and pounding when i ask him to. So yesterday evening, I asked Lervin to massage for me and I turned my back at him. Instead of doing on my back, he pulled my shoulder back trying to make me face him. I thought what he is trying to doing. So I turned and face him & guess what he did.............??



He massage my breast.!! Must be when I'm doing the massaging before expressing and he saw it. I was laughing away.! He picks up things real fast.!



Som photos of Leroy efore ending today's post. =)










No comments: