April 06, 2013

Indoor Playground : Kids Amaze @ Safra Jurong

Hus suggest bringing the boys to indoor playground and pass the mission of finding that place to his dear wife and that's me.... The boys had been to quite a few playgrounds and after googling online, we decided on Kids Amaze @ Jurong. We had our lunch at Jurong point.




Saw Bil's photo and insist to take a photo with 'him' haha!


Got these kinky chocolates from 1 of the shop in mall.


My first impression when I entered Kidz Amaze at SAFRA Jurong: Dizzying & it smells. Perhaps the ventalitors ain't that good. Firstly, seeing so many kids running around made me dizzy. Secondly, the playground was so big and TALL!! It took me a long time to take in the whole place.. Everywhere I looked, there were slides and tunnels and play areas. I attempted to take some photos, but my phone camera simply couldn’t fit in the whole place. Thirdly, sanitizing of hands are not compulsory although it is provided. Fourthly, place is not really bright enough.
It made me nervous that some parts of the playground were not in great condition. The fact that some areas were closed off completely ‘for maintenance’ did not boost my confidence. We won’t be going back, not even on a weekday when it’s guaranteed to be emptier. I don’t like the structure of the playground and there are so many other indoor playgrounds available which are better and safer.



The most eye-catching thing in the playground is this super high and curvy slide that goes from the third storey of the building down to the first.


LOL! The hus 'rolling' himself through it.




Kids waiting anxiously for the pool of balls to fall~


The air guns. Most of them are spoilted and for those in working condition, the other kids are hogging to it and we have to ask the kids to let my boys play.


Tea break before the boys continue till almost 7pm.

333 Boon Lay Way
SAFRA Jurong
Jurong, West S649848

Rates: Monday to Friday (10 Months to 10 Years Old)
Non Member: $11.20
SAFRA Member: $9.00
Kidz Amaze Member: $7.50
Accompanying Adult: $2.15

Family Package (2 Adults & 2 Children)
Non Member: $34.25
SAFRA Member: $26.75
Kidz Amaze Member: $23.00

No comments: