April 27, 2013

Restuarant : Chez Papa French Bistro

Just the 2 of us. =)
Went to for our usual routine. Petrol, grocery shopping and food.

Walked past this stall at KSL and we tried it as there's lotsa artist advertising for them. I can't rememeber how much it is but I know it isn't nice at all. Over rated.




Chez Papa french bistro for dinner! I had always wanted to try out a French cuisine but never had the chance. Interior decoration was really warm and quiet. Some old french Broadway songs being played at the back ground.






Escargots a la Bourguignonne. Snails baked with traditional French way with garlic, butter and pasley. I won't miss a chance to order escargot when I see one. Ordered half a dozen to try it out. Fresh and juicy. Really like the combination of the garlic, butter and pasley with lotsa olive oil.


Foie Gras and Onion soup. Onion soup is full of flavour but pretty oily.


We are abit full when the main course comes...


Hus said this will be easier for me to eat. I have the sweetest hus!!

No comments: