April 20, 2013

Staycation - Thistle JB

Lervin had went taiwan with my parents and siblings and they will be away for 9days!
We decided to bring Leroy for a staycation too in JB and I had shortlist some hotels like KSL Resort, Grand Paragon, Bliss Hotel, Thistle Hotel. In the end we choose Thistle hotel instead.
Booked a deluxe room that comes with a king size bed for less than S$100!

3 of us ! Look at my super coooool~ baby. haha!


On the car to J8 for lunch beore heading to JB.


Here we are!




















The big bathroom!


The boy anticipated big pool!




Happy boy!!














Back to room and slack a while before exploring the vicinity for dinner.
My coll recommend a Korean restuarant near M hotel and we manage to find it!


We only order 1 set which is enough for us!












RM130 for dinner ! Pretty worth it as the food are good!


Driving along the strait and we saw there's a mini theme park!




















We walked past this bicycle rental stall and the boy insist on 'riding'. No matter how much I refuse to, hus still rent it for half an hour.




The boy was enjoying the scenery while me and hus cycle till we are sweating from head to toe!! Hus said,"应该听你的" (-.-)










It's almost 1am by the time we went back to hotel and Leroy KO after I clean him. Tired and fun day for him. =)

No comments: