April 02, 2013

Our first and last visit to Tea Cosy

Finally we are here !
This might be our first and last visit here...
The shop will be close for business from 17 April 2013.
Luckily I came before it close....

Tea Cosy just located beside Spot Light in Plaza Singapura. I never really sure this is place sell real food. I always thought they are just selling pastry and tea. But boy am I was wrong. They do serve proper lunch and dinner meal.

The beautiful decor of the restaurant is one of the biggest reason why girls love to dine here. It’s eclectic and really very pretty – yet homely (go figure). In a nutshell, it has the perfect setting for a girly get-together. The interesting about it is that they also sell the decor items found in the restaurant!









Baked mushroom which I find it average.


Pan fried foie gras!


I tried their pasta lasksa. Actually quite good. Although there was no soup in the lasksa. But I can still have the lasksa punch! Hus ordered prawn aglio olio.

No comments: