December 09, 2012

Our Sunday / GEO Lens

We almost couldn't wake up on time today as we only reach home at 3.30 am. Luckily we manage to reach kovan only few minutes late. As he has make up class today, his lesson will only end at 4.00pm. So what am I going to do during these 3hrs? I did pedicure! =) I'm going to do it anyway for this friday's D&D so I might as well spend this free hours to get it done. The shops in heartland mall charge at least $35 for classic pedi. I walked out of the mall and went to the shophouses and I found a beauty salon. They are currently running promotion. $28 for classic pedi! After lervin's class, we took a bus to mum's place and wait for hus to end his work before going to collect my Geo lens. $29 for a pair of yearly lens. It comes with free casing and they are also running a giveaway~ Free pair of falsies! Just nice for my upcoming event too!

No comments: