December 13, 2012

Day before our D&D.

Went 'Hairloom' to get my eyebrow threaded as it is very messy and my 'ai sui' hus wanted to thread his brows and face too for his tomorrow's D&D.
Yes. Both of our D&D are on the same day and both are at Orchard too. =)
Threading of brows and full face for him cost $22. Very affordable! For me, I always sign eybrow threading package with them. $30 for 6 sessions. So 1 session is only $5. =)

After some shopping at Sasa, we went to Jack’s place at anchorpoint for dinner. The last time I dine at Jack’s place is 5yrs ago at AMK if my memory doesn’t fail me. LOL! That’s very long time ago!




Done with dinner and we head to mum’s place. Got my sis to paint my right nails and I’m quite clumsy using left hand to paint and in the end, she makes it even more messy and I still have to paint the nails myself.. Lol!

No comments: