December 02, 2012

A date with my baby boy~

Hus still working during the weekends and I guess it will only end on the 4th week of Dec. So basically my weekends will be with my boys!
Every Sunday after Lervin's class, I always bring him out to shop or watch movie. Today, we are going Plaza Singapura to shop for christmas presents. Before we shop, brought him to Swensen to have his favourite spaghetti with lotsa cheese!
For myself, I had my lunch at 'Xin Wang Cafe'




And we start shopping from Daiso! Love this place!
He started trying many types of Christmas headband and ask me to take a photo of him. Lol!!

The boy is requesting to watch the movie 'Rise of the Guardians' but the seats at GV Plaza is almost full. Check 'Popcorn' apps and there's seats at City Square and we rush down immediately!
Before leaving, a photo with the beautiful Christas tree outisde P.S. =)


Did I mention that he request to have this helmet from Daiso? He likes it alot!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: