December 03, 2012

National Skin Centre appointment

Brought Lervin for his appointment. He has a small little bump on his armpit for years. We were told it is actually blackhead. Blackhead on armpit?? Anyway the doctor instructed the nurse to try removing. During the exraction, Lervin cried so badly but the 'head' just won't come out. This is actually the first time I heard him cried so hard. Heartpain to see him crying badly. But since we are there and to prevent any chance of infection I have to let them remove it. The 'head' refuse to pop. The doctor suggest putting some numbing cream and she will try to extract the blackhead and when I thought Lervin will refuse to let her to do it, he agree to let them try once more. He is really my brave boy! Need to wait the numbing cream to take effect which is 45mins later.

Back to clinic and I can see Lervin is afraid but he still follow me in and let the doctor extract. He still cried out in pain and that damn numbing cream isn't taking effect and that blackhead still refuse to pop!! The doctor stopped the extraction and said the root in rather deep. Only choice is to do a minor surgery to remove it. Nevertheless we can just leave it there if there's no infection and basically it won't cause any complication. My decision - leave it there.
My poor boy. Cried until the eyes are swollen.

When we went home I scolded hus for insisting me to bring him there to extract. After letting my boy going through so much pain and that fxxking thing is still there! I know it isn't hus's fault but when I recall how much pain my boy went through, my heart aches and I vent on my hus. Well, the hus just let me vent my anger on him and not making a single sound. Lol!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: