December 02, 2012

Movie: Rise of the Guardians


RISE OF THE GUARDIANS is an epic adventure that tells the story of a group of heroes – each with extraordinary abilities. When an evil spirit known as Pitch lays down the gauntlet to take over the world, the immortal Guardians must join forces for the first time to protect the hopes, beliefs and imagination of children all over the world.

Popcorn is a MUST when he watch movie. He can finish the box of popcorn before the movie end. Afraid that he will start coughing again, I always buy the smallest pack and although I don't really eat popcorn, I still have to 'fight' to eat as much as I can. (-.-") Sometimes I'm wondering if his motive going movie theatre is to watch movie or to eat popcorn.....
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: